-For epidural nerve block and subarachnoid anaesthesia on patient in clinical surgery. The sharp casing enhanced smoothing over inter-organnizational, lower puncture resistance, and the depth marking on the casing make the positioning more accurate.
-State of the art technology is used to smooth and perfect the eliptial point to ensure easy entry into body tissues, needle sizes are colour coded, thin wall needle has a larger lumen space, due to maximumlume a thinner needle can be used for an application
1. Unique design, type: Quincke, pencil- point
2. Color coded hub by size for clear recognition.
3. Used in subarachnoid puncture for spinal anesthesia
4. Completely transparent needles stand provides convenience to observe the outflow of the cerebrospinal fluid.
5. The needle core with pin allows a good joint of needle edge.
6. Sterilized by EO gas, sterile, non-toxic, non-pyrogenic, single use only.
7. The needles of sizes: 18G, 19G, 21G, 22G, 23G, 24G, 25G, 26G, 27G, available. Length: 50mm-150mm.
8. High quality stainless steel.
9. Larger inner diameter, high flow rate.
10. Needle bevel enables smooth, sharpness maximize, patient comfort.
11. Semi-transparent hub for clearness of flashback.