Laparotomy Sponges (Abdominal Pads)
Specification of Laparotomy Sponges (Abdominal Pads)
-Sterile or Non-sterile
-Pre-washing or Non-washed
-With or without X-ray detectable tape (thread)
-With or without cotton loop (ribbon)
The Laparotomy Sponges are designed for use where high absorbency is required to handle heavy drainage, keep wound dry and promote healing.
Non-woven facing with highly absorbent cellulose (or cotton) filler
Hydrophobic backing(White/Blue) help prevent strike through.
Description of Laparotomy Sponges
* The Laparotomy Sponge is made from 100% wood pulp
* Two layers of pulp tissue assuring the absorbency
* Non-allergic non-woven sheet keeps the skin dry and comfortable
* Laparotomy Sponge with the back sheet of SMS layer laid non woven to distinguish the face from back and make the pad more breathable
* Different sizes available