Nasopharyngeal airway is used in general anaesthesia, intensive care and emergency medicine for airway management and mechanical ventilation. The tube is inserted into a patient's nose in order to ensure that the airway is not closed off and that air is able to reach the lungs.
1. Made of medical grade, non-toxic PVC material, 100% latex free;
2. For nasal airway management only;
3. Bule, white color can be attainable;
4. The tube with soft beveled tip is available, which reduce the atraumatic to human body when intubation and extubation;
5. Single use, blister package, EO sterilization;
6. Size specification: Size from ID2.5 to 9.0 is available;
7. Both CE and ISO certificate are attainable;
8. OEM services available.