Medical Sterilization Indicator Tape
1. Made of high quality medical crepe paper and ink
2. Latex-free, good adhesive, safe and no residue
3. Have different sizes for your choice, convenient to carry and use
4. Sterilization condition: 121 degree 20 minutes or 134 degree 5 minutes
5. Accurate indicator shows extinct color change( initial color blue turns into color black)
6. Storage condition: Keep stored in the dark and dry at room temperature
15 -30 centigrade and 15% relative humidity
When the steam sterilization is completed, the color of the indicator strips will turn from yellow to dark brown or black. The complete color change occurs in 15 to 20 minutes at 121º C/250º F, in a gravity cycle, and in 6 minutes in both a132º C/270º F gravity and vacuum-assisted cycle.
This indicator tape is designed to secure packs wrapped with woven, treated woven, non-woven, paper and paper/plastic wraps. After sterilization, the tape can be removed easily and cleanly, no adhesive residue.