OPERSON heat-sealing sterilization gusseted reels are universal packaging solution for sterilization applications. They assure reliable and effective protection of the medical instruments against contamination with bacteria from the time of sterilization until use of the sterile medical instruments.
Gussested type perfectly satisfy almost all the packaging demands of medium weight instruments and sets.
OPERSON heat-sealing sterilization gusseted reels are constructed from medical grade paper and transparent PET/PP multi-layer copolymer film. Two water based, non-toxic process indicators for steam and ethylene oxide sterilization are imprinted on the paper surface which prevents the instrument from colored and help to differentiate between processed and unprocessed packages. Formaldehyde(FORM) indicator available upon request as well.
1. Medical grade paper with technic 60gsm or 70gsm is an effective barrier against germs and bacteria, yet it permits the transmission of air, steam or sterilization gas;
2. Reinforced film to avoid tear during opening;
3. Peel-easy film permits film separates from paper with no shatters;
4. Clean and accurate indicator color change;
5. Tear, fiber-free opening and aseptic presentation;
6. Triple band seal for higher package integrity which effectively avoiding crack.
PS. Sterilization Color Change
1. Select the proper sterilization reel per the size of items under sterilization and put the items in it or the reel has the possibility to break.
2. Place the sharp and special shape device in right position for safe peeling when open.
3. Seal the reel with heat sealing device and mark the time, purpose, etc for convenience. The temperature to absolutely seal the reel can be from 170~175℃.
4. Put the sealed reel rightly into steam autoclave and device for EO.(The time to sterile goods by steam is 30minutes on 121℃ and 15 minutes on 132℃.)
5. Pay attention to the color-changing: if sterilization is really implemented, it will turn black/grey from initial blue under steam sterilization and brown from initial pink under the EO sterilization.
6. Open the cap along the direction printed on the pouch and then take the items out.