OPERSON self-seal sterilization pouches are pre-folded and assure quick and secure closing without a heat sealer. They are especially suited for use in small general practices, dental surgeries and by users who do not want to pay additional costs of sealing devices.
OPERSON self-sealing sterilization pouches are constructed from medical grade paper with transparent PET/PP multi-layer copolymer film and adhesive strip. Two water based, non-toxic process indicators for steam and ethylene oxide sterilization are imprinted on the paper surface which prevents the instrument from colored and help to differentiate between processed and unprocessed packages. Formaldehyde(FORM) indicator available upon request as well.
1. Medical grade paper with technic 60gsm or 70gsm is an effective barrier against germs and bacteria, yet it permits the transmission of air, steam or sterilization gas;
2. Reinforced film to avoid tear during opening;
3. Peel-easy film permits film separate from paper with no shatters;
4. Clean and accurate indicator color change;
5. Tear, fibre-free opening and aseptic presentation;
6. Triple band seal for higher package integrity which effectively avoiding crack.
PS:Sterilization Color Change
1. Select the proper sterilization pouch according to the size of of items under sterilization and put the items in it or the pouch has the possibility to break.
2. Place the sharp and special shape device in right position for safe peeling when open.
3. Peel off the strip and seal the pouch, and mark the record of sterilization details for convenience.
4. Put the sealed pouch rightly into steam autoclave and device for EO.
5. Pay attention to the color-changing:if sterilization is really implemented, it will turn black/grey from initial blue under steam sterilization and brown from initial pink under the EO sterilization.
6. Open the cap along the direction printed on the pouch and then take th items out.
Size in cm