People with lung conditions often rely on certain medications to help treat these diseases or alleviate symptoms. Oftentimes, a doctor will prescribe a nebulizer for the patient to use, making the medications easier to inhale. In order to receive the medication in this form, a patient normally uses a nebulizer mask.
A nebulizer mask is usually made out of rubber or clear vinyl. It consists of a mask that fits over the patient's nose and an adjustable elastic strap that fits around the head to keep themask in place. Pediatric nebulizer masks for children also come in a variety of character shapes, such as dinosaurs or fish, to make children more comfortable using them
Features of Nebulizer Mask
1. Clear and soft medical PVC for patients' comfort.
2. Adjustable nose clip assures comfortable fit.
3.210cm or 7 feet Oxygen supply tubing can be configured.
4. Sterilized by ethylene oxide gas.
1. Discard after use.
2. Do not store in direct sunlight, at extreme temperatures or in high humidity.
3. Do not use if package is open or damaged.