Introduction of Suction Tube:
A suction catheter is used to suck the sputum and secretion in respiratory tract. The catheter is used by directly inserted into the throat or by the inserted tracheal tube for anaesthesia.
Features of Suction Tube:
1. Soft and kink resisting tubing;
2. Color coding for size identification;
3. With closed tip or opened tip depending on different request;
4. Each unit packed by blister packing;
5. Be sterilized by EO gas.
6. Different hardness shore is available for different requirement.
7. Packed sterile. For single use only.